“I think we’re having fun. I think our customers really like our products. And we’re always trying to do better.”
Non è una novità che il fondatore di Apple sia anche un visionario filosofo che mira a guidare una generazione di persone in grado in cambiare il mondo. Il carismatico Steve Jobs è un maestro nel produrre frasi ad effetto e suscitare entusiasmo in azienda e tra i consumatori. Tutti pendono dalle sue labbra nell’attesa di…qualcosa di innovativo e illuminante.
Ecco una selazione di motti detti proprio dal CEO di Apple che rivelano il suo stile di vita, il Jobs-style.
1.“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
2. “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
3. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
4. “You know, we don’t grow most of the food we eat. We wear clothes other people make. We speak a language that other people developed. We use a mathematics that other people evolved… I mean, we’re constantly taking things. It’s a wonderful, ecstatic feeling to create something that puts it back in the pool of human experience and knowledge.”
5. “There’s a phrase in Buddhism, ‘Beginner’s mind.’ It’s wonderful to have a beginner’s mind.”
6. “We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on.”
7. “I’m the only person I know that’s lost a quarter of a billion dollars in one year…. It’s very character-building.”
8. “I would trade all of my technology for an afternoon with Socrates.”
9. “We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?”
10. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
Per maggio informazioni: EducoPark.com